That country air.
we all have this one character death that we will never be over and fine with
Met Michael Rooker today. God he was so nice, called me sweetie, held my hand, high fived and hugged me. Overall a pretty awesome day.
In a listening to Joy Division on repeat type of mood.
American Beauty, 1999.
bastille challenge: six songs: 2/6 → sleepsong
New York City - by: SamAlive
so my boyfriend and I tried roleplaying the other day and we did the whole “professor and bad student who needs to pass” thing, only he wanted to be the professor, so I had to be the horny and failing student. I’m the valedictorian of my senior class of 400 and I have a horrible phobia of flunking, so when he whispered “you’re failing my class, you naughty girl” in my ear, I started crying and we had to stop
Dan spotted after the concert.
Ted Bundy Quotes
1) “We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow”
2) “You feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. You’re looking into their eyes. A person in that situation is God!”
3) “Sometimes I feel like a vampire.”
4) “Murder is not about lust and it’s not about violence. It’s about possession.”
5) “I’ve met a lot of men who were motivated to commit violence just like me. And without exception, without question, every one of them was deeply involved in pornography. “
6) “What’s one less person on the face of the earth, anyway?”
7) “I just liked to kill, I wanted to kill”
Ted Bundy was many things, many bad things, but he was also very charming.